Tuesday 2 April 2013

Review on Lancome Teint Miracle

Review...

Lancome Teint Miracle.





For the past 3 or so years I have been scouring every pharmacy and store that sells makeup looking for a foundation that would cover my many imperfections. Like majority of teenagers I do suffer from the more than occasional spot and no matter how much I tried, I could never find a foundation to cover them. That was until now. I tried 'Teint Miracle' from Lancome in the colour Natural Light. It covered just about everything that I didn't like about my skin and any thing that it didn't I could easily enough cover with a concealer. Another great thing about it, is that it is SPF 15. Who doesn't love a multi-purpose item.

While doing a little bit of research I found out that the creators of this foundation researched the light of the inner skin and then re created it to make the foundation. Basically this means that it enhances the skins natural light. This product is also non irritating so it doesn't cause breakouts.

The foundation comes in a pump glass bottle, so all you need is one pump and it's enough to cover the whole face. My regime when using this is fairly quick and simple.
  • Moisturise
  • One pump of Teint Miracle (I then just rub it in with my fingers as I find it easier)
  • Conceal
  • Blusher & Bronzer
  • Powder
I can't recommend this product enough. When I apply it the way that I just mentioned, my skin looks 95% better. There is still the odd spot or so that it just doesn't cover, but overall I am happy with my skin after using it. It also leaves your skin looking natural and not cakey and horrible.I picked mine up at Myer, but can not remember the price I paid for it (the Lancome website says that it's 40 US dollars) I would definitely recommend this to anyone without a doubt.

*While this foundation worked for me and my skin, I can't say that it will for everyone's  My skin type is combination, so it is oily around the top of my forehead and down my nose, but dry on my chin and the sides of my nose. This works more than fine for my skin type. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment