Friday 17 May 2013

One Direction is Controlling my Life

1D: The 5 most powerful human beings in the world

For those of you who having been living under a rock for the past 3 years. One Direction are only the WORLDS'S BIGGEST BOY BAND .. And I have only very recently discovered that even they don't know me, they completely control my life.

Despite my anonymity they make me do the strangest thing that most 'normal' teenagers would find bizarre  They kept me up past midnight last night... How I silently hear you ask through your computer screen? Well...It's quite  simple. I was waiting to see if they'd announce Australian tour dates (Which they did not)



Just a little background information of how I was feeling:
  • At 7 pm I was exhausted and ready to go to bed
  • I remembered the 1D announcement was on
  • A mixture of adrenalin/lovestruck-craze shot through my body
  • No way of sleeping now
  • Panic stricken when the timer reach 00:00:00 and the page wouldn't load
  • Saddened/worried when there were no Oz dates
  • Over tired when it reached around 11 pm and still no dates
  • Reached a delirious state and became a slightly emotional wreck with no self control.
To my now slightly disappointed self, I had a moment of realisation where I discovered that five boys on the other side of the world, who I have never actually met completely control me and they don't even know that they're doing this.

Now this realisation has put me in a weird position. I don't know whether I like this or I don't. Because I love them, but they are the main reason for my sleep deprivation/insomnia. I honestly think they're destroying my life (in a good way)

But how excited are you for this new tour. Not just any tour, but a Freaking STADIUM tour! With new songs, from their 3rd new album. It's going to be insane and I can't wait.

Do any of you feel the same way... or is there another celebrity/group that a pleasantly destroying and taking control of your every day life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment